Our pest control company is thrilled to offer innovative Cryonite treatments to all of our Las Vegas clients. Cryonite is a non-toxic treatment designed to eliminate crawling inspects regardless of their age. Cryonite is commonly used in Australia, Europe, and America, and it has been proven effective. Cryonite relies on CO2 which is released in snow form. The exterminator applies the snow to infested areas to quickly eliminate bedbugs, roaches, flour beetles, and other crawling pests.
Remember that Cryonite eliminates bugs on contact, and that can create an issue. If bugs manage to escape without touching the snow, they will survive.
How We Eliminate Bedbugs With Cryonite
We’re confident we’ll be able to eliminate the bugs in your home or office using safe and effective Cryonite treatments. Plus, the process is lightning-fast so bedbugs will be exposed to low temperatures rapidly. The speed is essential since bugs would be able to escape otherwise. Our Cryonite technique uses carbon dioxide snow as the cooling medium which is released from a nozzle specifically designed to treat bedbugs.
Not Wet – Our Cryonite treatments are never wet. Instead, the dry ice sublimates and transforms immediately into a gas without a liquid phase. As a result, our exterminators can use Cryonite in more locations. For instance, it is a good choice when removing bedbugs from food preparation facilities, motors, pipes, electrical outlets, and more.
Fast – The process is fast to guarantee bugs cannot escape. Cryonite is fast enough to eliminate bugs, larvae, and eggs.
Great Design – Our Cryonite system has an ergonomic design to guarantee added convenience. The wand can be extended and retracted in seconds, and it is connected to a goose-neck nozzle. The design allows us to spray the CO2 snow under furniture, in cracks, and elsewhere.
Nowhere To Hide – Finally, our Cryonite treatments guarantee that bedbugs will have nowhere to hide. Since the snow can reach bugs hiding in cracks and holes, the method is very reliable.
An Eco-Friendly Solution
There is a good chance that you’re searching for an eco-friendly solution to your bedbug problem. You’ll want to choose this eco-friendly solution for the following reasons.
- We can use Cryonite to treat any room, gap, and building.
- It can be used to remove bedbugs from any surface.
- We’ll do our best to use Cryonite and prevent delays or production shutdowns.
- Cryonite leaves no residue so guests can return to their rooms faster.
Why You’ll Love Cryonite
You’ll love our Cryonite treatments for many reasons, including those mentioned below.
- Our Cryonite treatments can eliminate many crawling insects, including flour beetles and bedbugs.
- You can keep pesticides out of your home when choosing this eco-friendly solution.
- Your production line can continue.
- Any downtimes will be reduced or eliminated.
- We can use Cryonite around food preparation surfaces.
- We can use this treatment safely and effectively.
- Our Cryonite treatments kill bedbugs, bed bug eggs, and bedbug larvae.
- The costs are minimized.
- It is safer for the environment.